Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Airing out

That last post was annoying, so I'm moving it from the top of the page with something else. How about some photos.











First, some gypsies in Barlad, Romania. There's a fascinating documentary about the migration and cultural history of Gypsies called Lacho Drom. It's hard to come by, but really worth watching.

Next, my glasses. I wanted to get them in orange, but that wasn't very practical.

Third, a kick-ass Orthodox nun, who I think did a stint as the Romanian Church Lady for a season or two.

Ah, my ring. I love it, though I've learned it's hard to get tiny bits of mango cleaned out of it.

And last, a fine Donny and Marie movie. I think I was 7 when it came out and while I didn't see it in the theater, I did buy the book through the Scholastic Book Club. Whatta read.

No comments: