Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Break project

It's spring break this week. I've put my manuscript to bed (let's call it a long nap) for 5 days so I can tackle something entirely different: the house. Actually, the basement is the primary focus of my attention. By the end of the day on Friday I would like to have done the following:

Tuesday
1. Clear out the junk in the rec room, or at least sort it into an orderly-ish pile in the middle of the room.
2. Purchase paint and other supplies.
3. Buy dining room table.

Wednesday
4. Prep room for painting, i.e. tape off
5. Prime and paint the basement

Thursday
6. Paint the basement

Friday
7. Install shelving
8. Buy cabinet for basement
9. Organize stuff on shelves, in cabinet

Here's what I have to work with...trying to not hyperventilate...

















SUNDAY UPDATE

Mission: complete

No comments: