Friday, February 27, 2009

Thankful Fridays

I'm going to try something inspired by Natasha...namely pointing out 3 happy things each Friday. This is a great exercise as I've been so busy I've neglected to blog or pull my head out of my--...well, I've been busy.

1. I'm happy that I just finished the stack of revision grading that I anticipated taking all weekend but instead it just took me part of this evening. Yay!

2. My mentor rocks.

3. You know what's darn good right now? Fresh squeezed grapefruit juice.

Oooh! I thought of another one:

4. Since I'm done with revision grading, that means I can use 2-3 hour study window this weekend to make a dent in ominous study pile. Yay!

5. Know what I just remembered? A former coworker used to talk about his sales job at a major tobacco company and how one of his rugged, course bosses use to call "BAM"s, i.e. Big Ass Meeting. Upon learning this, we employed this handy acronym in our office.

(Well that was quite a random non sequitur memory. I'm going to bed now.)

No comments: