Sunday, November 6, 2005

Movie list

I am sick of ion channels and ditransitive verbs. I'd rather think about movies. Specifically, there are so many good movies out and coming out, I'm concerned that some will drop off the list, and it'll be forever (okay, at least a few months) 'til I can see them on DVD. But by that time there'll be more good movies in the theaters, and I'll get further behind on the older stuff, not to mention all those AFI Top 100 titles I've yet to see. (Why am I in school when I should be catching up on movies?)

Lists always give me some (misplaced) peace of mind:

1. Good Night, and Good Luck (DONE)
(It's always good to start a list with something you can immediately check off.)
2. Serenity
3. March of the Penguins
4. Elizabethtown
5. New Wallace & Gromit
6. Rent
7. Pride and Prejudice
8. New Harry Potter
9. A History of Violence
10. The Johnny Cash Movie
11. Proof
12. Capote
13. Memoirs of a Geisha
14. Narnia
15. The Ice Harvest

Geez, there are a few more even...just can't remember them. There are also a few movies that have probably gone to DVD already, and were supposedly no good, but I'd still like to see them, including The Brothers Grimm and The Island.

1 comment:

dee said...

Ahh, nice list. Glad to see Serenity is on there. I'm looking forward to Harry Potter and Rent, myself. And I hear that March of the Penguins is really good.