Sunday, May 28, 2006

The paper

Got a draft of a paper due this week. In short, it's on the auditory codes and how they work with a cochlear implant. I've set aside the whole day today, Sunday, for some serious paper-crankage. But somehow, it's almost 11 and I haven't done a thing. It's incredible what "needs" to happen in order to write this thing.

Wake up at 6:30 to feed pets. Too tired to start writing. Go back to bed.

Wake up at 8:30. Try to get up. Unsuccessful until 9.

Breakfast: must make blueberry pancakes. We're out of some ingredients, so find alternates. Works out pretty well.

Watch TV while eating. Ina Garten is making a beach picnic. Doesn't hurt to watch the rest of it...it's only 15 minutes.

David Chiarello comes on. He's making roasted corn salsa. I should spend a few minutes cuddling the dog before I get going. Wow...can't wait to grill some vegetables. We should start planning that BBQ we've been talking about. Okay, later.

I'll just read this article about new baby Brangelina. Oh hey, check this out: Johnny Depp breaks in all of Keith Richards shoes for him. That's hilarious.

Need coffee. The choices at home aren't doing much for me. I'll go up to Heidi's and get one made by professionals. Sammy better come with me. Where is her leash?

I should really wear something other than pajamas. Where are my sandals?

Okay, got my coffee...let's fire this sucker up.

I should pull up the class website so I can reference notes from there. Hmmm, it'd be best to get the blog reading out of the way so there'll be no distractions later.

Ha! Check out everybody's favorite State Rep. Dave's MySpace account.

I need to figure out when I'm working out today...

The house needs picking up...

If I get a lot done, I'll go with Ray and his friends to see the X-Men movie...

I really should post to my blog...

This is ridiculous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get back to studying!