Saturday, October 14, 2006

10 odd things about me

1. Bob Costas...hubba hubba...

2. Birds that fly make me nervous.

3. I have occasional "Clapper moments"...sometimes when I lose something, I have a fleeting impulse to clap to find it, yet I have never owned nor even used a Clapper.

4. I am an excellent parallel parker.

5. I made up my own football play--"Blue 34"--in high school, but I never convinced the coach to use it. It featured a fake and option.

6. I am determined to believe in the Loch Ness Monster.

7. I have a specific aversion that few know about, but I won't even talk about it as it's that disgusting to me.

8. I believe Yanni and Twinkies have their time and place.

9. My favorite thing about Christmas is the music and Archbishop Parade at Midnight Mass, though I'm not religious.

10. I have a case of bottled water in my locker at school in case of an earthquake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No wonder we're friends. You may even be weirder than me. ;) Your post made me laugh.
Jana