Saturday, July 26, 2008

Filler

I love answering questions. Thanks Sheila.

1. I've come to realize that my legs...are probably my best physical attribute.

2. I've come to realize that my job...(in two months) is going to be the most rigorous and low paying 5 years of my life. But I think I'll really like it most of the time.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving....I love to turn the stereo up really loud.

4. I've come to realize that I need...to have regular swim and creativity fixes in order to stay sane.

5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost...my interest in going on most carnival rides, excepting those at Disneyland.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when....I can't remember what things mean, like for example, when people refer to Rube Goldberg or Machiavelli.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...I'm going to be depressed and sick for at least a day afterward and it's no longer worth it.

8. I've come to realize that money...is more fun to spend on services than stuff.

9. I've come to realize that certain people...are just not friendly, and I shouldn't take it personally.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be...resisting the habit of getting out of my swimsuit while toweling off, which could be dicey if done in a large public venue.

11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on...the Gilmore Girls, which is I guess better described as an addiction than a crush.

12. I've come to realize that my mom...is always going to be stoic and practical.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is...more phone than I really need, what with the little keyboard and all.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...I was late to the open-water workout.

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...I love clean sheets and a freshly made bed!

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about...how I don't know how to make decent hashbrowns from raw shredded potatoes.

17. I've come to realize that my dad...is only going to get older.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on my blog...I'm going to feel pressure to post something interesting.

19. I've come to realize that today...we almost adopted a new dog, though I found his home, so instead I want to go out to lunch and hit the baby swings at Lincoln Park.

20. I've come to realize that tonight...is wiiiiide open! I'm thinking cocktails on the deck.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...I'm seeing a friend I haven't seen for 6 months.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...adopt another dog, though it's really not the right time with Sammy being so old and me starting school up again.

23. I have also come to realize that...August is not napping at all, but playing in her crib and squealing in delight.

No comments: