Friday, March 23, 2007

My desk

A few months ago, I posted a photo of the explosion that is my desk. I managed to clean it up respectably then, but the explosion has worsened. Not only that, I can't figure out where to put things where I won't forget about them completely. I'm afraid I'm an out-of-site-out-of-mind kind of person, and I'm not happy to admit it.

So this afternoon, I am tackling my desk, finding new homes for the junk that poses as Important Papers, and setting my life straight before the next quarter begins. As a motivator, I will post another photo at 5 pm to show my progress.

So for all you readers who care (i.e. -3)...stay tuned!
_________________________________________________________

It's now Sunday evening, and I still have not finished and photographed my desk. I did, however, pull everything out of my inboxes and sort them nicely...

No comments: