Wednesday, January 3, 2007

5 more things

Accepting Jana's challenge...5 more things about me that you may not know. How about an entertainment theme:

1. The ultimate Thanksgiving dinner would include Denzel Washington, Al Pacino, and Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan.

2. Though I'm not much of a TV watcher, I can get sucked into really cheesy 80s sitcoms. I once had the theme song to "Charles in Charge" stuck in my head for a week.

3. Entertainment Weekly is my favorite magazine at the moment.

4. Many people know I have a 1970s pop culture void, but don't know I'm pretty familiar with 1950s and 60s television and musicals.

5. My favorite TV shows (the only ones I watch with regularity) are The Office, Battlestar Gallactica, The Sopranos, and when I catch it, the Dog Whisperer.

I tap Miss D, Lloyd, Janie.

No comments: