Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday 10

1 - There is such a thing as too much chocolate. I had to eat a head of lettuce for dinner just to counteract the cocoa levels in my system.

2 - Mother's Day is like a birthday without having to get older.

3 - The camcorder we have on long-term loan apparently needs some kind of fancy converter thingymabob in order to download. It will probably cost about the same to buy our own camcorder.

4 - Ray is likely heading to India for a week or two for work sometime in the next few months. I wanna go.

5 - Got a Zagat 2008 restaurant guide, and used up all the flags on places I'd like to go. I hope we make it to at least 3 of them. (Sigh.)

6 - I had repeat flash thought today: if I could do anything career-wise, I'd go get a PhD. Oh wait! Really?! Hurray!

7 - August has some really lovely and brilliant cousins. Lunch today was followed by an impromptu violin and piano recital and a lengthy memorized speech by Benjamin Franklin, aka 10 yo Daniel.

8 - I must get on a schedule for more regular exercise well before my days ramp up. Going to get to the gym/pool by 6 am Mon - Thurs this week, and once on the weekend. Note to self: blogging about it might help make it stick.

9 - Came upon Perpetual Kid...a great little online store for tons of cool stuff, like this and this.

10 - Our household has successfully transitioned from diet soda to sparkling water. I'm pleased to report that we haven't had Diet Coke in the fridge for at least a month.

No comments: