Monday, June 11, 2007

Adieu Sopranos

After giving it some thought, I've decided I liked the very David Chase-y ending to the Sopranos. The blacking out thing at the end reminded me of those "Choose Your Own Adventure" books I read as a kid. In my version, the blacking out part is when Tony is shot by the Members-Only guy coming out of the bathroom, a la Godfather I. I also like the version where nothing happens, the family has a nice dinner with their onion rings and goes home, Silvio recovers, and AJ becomes less of a twit.

I'm satisfied, though I need to pick out a new show to watch. I need to have at least one show to keep tabs on...at least until August.

This also makes me realize that I'm going to really sad when Harry Potter is over.

P.S. That cat was Christopher, coming back to taunt Paulie.

No comments: