Thursday, July 12, 2007

Survey says

I love surveys, especially when I'm suppose to be working/writing something else. Copying this from ReebeckiSupergirl:

[One] Have you ever been asked out?
Yes. Remember when you getting asked out meant you got a note passed in school?

[Two] Where was your default picture taken?
I don't know what this question refers to, but the "picture" on my blog is one I drew of Sam and Mons.

[Three] What's your middle name?
That's a hard question, since I dropped my middle name and use my old last name as my middle name, but actually I think about it more like I have two first names or two last names and no middle name.

[Four] Your current relationship status?
Taken

[Five] Does your crush like you back?
I think so... :)

[Six] What is your current mood?
Guilty that I'm not writing newsletter copy for this wee contract I do periodically (hopefully this is the last time).

[Seven] What color underwear are you wearing?
Sporty pink with flowers that I bought at REI for our trip to Italy.

[Eight] What color shirt are you wearing?
White tank/pajamas.

[Nine] What happen to it?
Well, I put it on last night, and then I slept in it, and now I'm working in it as I haven't yet taken a shower. I don't understand this question.

[Ten] If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
I hate this question because I hate my answer: I would have not gone to grad school and figured out earlier that I needed to study something else. But I regret that I have this regret as my first grad degree compliments subsequent degrees. Ugh, don't want to think about this any more.

[Eleven] If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
A tropical fish living in its natural habitat.

[Twelve] Ever had a near death experience?
Not really, unless you count my self-induced dramatization of what could happen while I was parasailing. Ridiculous.

[Thirteen] Something you do a lot?
Talk to the dog. And right now, pee.

[Forteen] The song stuck in your head?
The theme from "Charles in Charge." Why?!

[Fifteen] Who did you copy and paste this from?
Rebecca

[Sixteen] Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamil)

[Seventeen] When was the last time you cried?
Tuesday, when we watched the birthing video in our baby class. At the end of it the instructor said, "Wasn't that just beautiful!" Beautiful wasn't really the word I had in mind. More like, holy shit, this is happening in 8 weeks and it freaks me out.

[Eighteen] Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
Yes, karaoke and as part of the vocal jazz choir in high school, where my friends would tell me after a performance, "You looked mad."

[Nineteen] If you could have one super power what would it be?
Flying!

[Twenty] What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Glasses!

[Twenty-one] What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I try to not order from Starbucks, but when I do it's a tall decaf cappucino or some blended icey concoction.

[Twenty-two] What's your biggest secret?
What secret?

[Twenty-three] Favorite color?
Orange

[Twenty-five] Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
I like corny family sitcoms from the 80s. Why I don't know. And some animated movies.

[Twenty-six] What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Water.

[Twenty-seven] Do you speak any other language?
Nothing well. I took a lot of German, but honestly I think I understand and speak Spanish better (not that I am any good at that either).

[Twenty-eight] What's your favorite smell?
Swimming pools.

[Twenty-nine] Describe your life in one word what would it be?
Orange

[Thirty-one] Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Yes, and meanwhile the car was on fire.

[Thirty-two] What are you thinking about right now?
I need to go back to work! (Not work work, but just back to the work at hand. Once I'm done with school then I want to go back to work work.)

[Thirty-three] What should you be doing?
Working.

[Thirty-four] Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
President Bush, when I read today's top story.

[Thirty-five] How often do you pray?
Rarely, and when I do it's not really praying, more like meditating.

[Thirty-six] Do you like working in the yard?
I like to weed for 30 minutes, then I'm done with the whole yard experience.

[Thirty-seven] If you could have any last name in the world, what would it be?
Well, I don't know. But when I was a kid I wanted my first name to be Nancy, like Nancy Drew.

[Thirty-eight] Do you act differently around the person you like?
Unfortunately, I think he gets the more bitchier me. Especially right now that I'm uncomfortably pregnant.

[Thirty-nine] What is your natural hair color?
My mom would say auburn, but I'm not exactly sure.

[Fourty] Who was the last person to make you cry?
Those people in the birthing video...in pain and then having babies pop out.

No comments: